Monday, August 5, 2013

Comimg back to blogging

Hey guys! I have not blogged in a long time. So sorry:/ well anyway, I am going to start again, not daily though. I will try to make room/time. I have been trying to get my YouTube started. I want set days for filming and all so I will have to do separate days for this too;) I am doing cheerleading. And I love it soo far we got our outfits. Sooo pretty. 
   So I am going to probably change my user name because I won't just do beauty post.... Sooo yea. If you guys have Any ideas? Ta the end of this post i will put  some things i like down below. 
          Also i will delete some of the post i posted because i dont like How i wrote them.

        Well byeeeeel,talk to You soon! 
Follow me on:
 Insta-tono_here 
  Twitter:@tsilv178 
    
WHAT I LIKE:)
   Horeses 
Makeup
   Fashion 
Pretty little liers
     Cheerleading 
Singing/dancing 
    Sushi 
Chips 
     iPhones:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment